The Ultraframe tab is for sending an electronic order through to Ultraframe, add Loggia/Livinroom/Loggia Prestige/ Real Roof, or to print to CONCAD or Intent.
- Opens the Bespoke/Freehand Editor where you can manually make changes to different parts of the template.
- This will show instead of the Loggia/Livinroom option when working on a Real Roof design. It allows you to edit the Real Roof parameters which include adding structural and loggia posts, changing the post finish colour, tile type ,weight/sq M, and wall build-up.
The Status section of the Ultraframe tab displays the stability of the drawing and manufacturing information. The circles will appear green if there aren’t any problems or red if there are problems that require attention.
- Structural Check is related to the SDG (Structural Design Guide) which determines whether your drawing is structurally sound in order for production.
- Roof Problems will open a window with a list of the roof problems that require attention.
- Flat-pack Capable is also known as IKEA assembly.
[seriesposts sid=27 show_date=0]