When you first start the software, these options appear:
- New – Create a new Drawing
- Open – Opens an existing drawing from your folder of saved roofs
- Recent – Opens a list of your most recent drawings
- Load – Opens a drawing from a database (If you have a database* of saved roofs)
- Cancel – Closes this menu leaving you at the main screen
*This only applies if you run UDesign off a server and have several people using the same version. Individual jobs will need to be saved in their relevant folders. Your company should provide more information on this.
Creating a New Design
When you select New UDesign will open the Conservatory Design Picker which includes a list of conservatory templates. You open these designs by double-clicking the roof or selecting a design and pressing OK.
Opening an existing design
Selecting open will open your folder of saved roofs. Select a file and press open.
Opening a recent design
When you select recent, a window will open showing a list of your most recent designs. Select a saved design and press OK.